Sunday, January 14, 2018

Lakefront Brewery

Image result for lakefront brewery



Hey it's cold out there, again! Hope you are staying warm crochet friends.

I don't know if you know this, but I got a job at Lakefront Brewery a couple months ago. If you don't know who they are, please check them out and drink their beer! I've been enjoying their beer for over 15 years and they celebrated their 30th Anniversary in December!
Russ Klisch
This is Russ the owner and Co-Founder of Lakefront. He's a great guy.

I'm part of their Tour group, right now I serve beer, sell tickets, check IDs and make sure everyone is enjoying some nice Lakefront beer. Not a bad job. It's part time and I'm loving it. Right now I'm also training to become a tour guide. Hope to see you there some day and maybe be on one of my tours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message!