Sunday, August 2, 2009

Slide Show

Did you see the pictures shuffling through to the right?

Those are all the hats I made last summer for American Folklore Theatre's concessions. I was one of the top sellers. I believe Dirty Bob's blue soap was number one. He's a little more popular than me.

But this year Molly and I are going strong. Hoping to hit the 250 mark soon, and then go way beyond that.

The Summer Hat Count are the hats we have made, not sold. But we did sell our 200th yesterday!

Yah we earned a day off. See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. i totally have one of your hats! very nice and warm! thanks for making them

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can people not like your hats! I love mine and they are all one of a kind. You can't beat that. Love you bro!
    ~Allison

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Leave a message!